- What is the purpose of the information?
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, i.e. the EU Regulation 2016/679 (also said "GDPR”) e, as applicable, by complementary national legislation, we wish to inform you about the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller's organization which will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as protection of your privacy and protection of your rights. This information is provided for the personal data provided by you, i.e. the interested person who reads the information.
- When we collect your personal data?
This information is provided for the personal data that you provide using the website.
- Who is the Data Controller? How to contact him?
The data controller is Enerpower S.r.l. with registered office in Monza (MB), at Via U. Boccioni, n. 7, cap 20900, C.F./P.IVA 03172330965, hereinafter the “Owner”. The Data Controller can be contacted at the postal address indicated above or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which categories of personal data we process?
To offer you the services provided by the website we must process some of your personal data mainly relating to the following categories:
- common identifying data which you may provide to us: name surname, address, e-mail phone etc, when completing the forms on the site;
We invite you not to enter data belonging to particular categories of data in the "Contacts" section under "your message" of the form. (es. data relating to health status, political orientation etc) nor personal data relating to criminal convictions and crimes. In the case of receiving data belonging to these categories, they will be deleted.
- For what purposes are the data processed? On what legal basis? And how long they are stored for?
Below we indicate the purposes of the processing, the legal basis that legitimizes the processing and retention period of your personal data:
|1. Service management, i.e. your request for information, services, and the related contractual and/or pre-contractual relationships, via the forms on the site||Execution of pre-contractual or contractual obligations||The data will be kept for a maximum of the period of validity of the contractual relationship and the subsequent limitation period of rights.|
|2. Compliance with legal obligations, to satisfy any legal obligations that the Owner is required to comply with.||Compliance with legal obligation||The data will be kept for the retention period required by tax and/or accounting regulations.|
- It is mandatory to provide the data? What happens if he doesn't provide them?
The provision of your personal data for the purposes (1) Service management. The provision for the purpose of (2) Compliance with legal obligations is mandatory to comply with the legislation. Failure to provide data for these purposes will make it impossible to conclude the contract or provide you with the services you requested;
- Who can know your data? To whom we communicate them?
The personal data relating to the processing in question, for the above purposes, may be communicated or made known:
- to those within the Data Controller's organization who need it due to their job or hierarchical position. These subjects are the people authorized to process under the direct authority of the Data Controller;
- to those subjects to whom the provisions of the law give the right to access, or to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the obligations established by laws or regulations, from the contract, which, for example, banks, transporters, lawyers, auditors;
- to third parties who carry out processing on behalf of the Data Controller, related to the processing and purposes described above. These subjects are authorized to process them as Data Controllers in accordance with the provisions of the art 28 del GDPR;
- Personal data is transferred outside the European Union (UE)?
The data collected is not transferred to locations outside the European Union.
- What are your rights as an interested party?
The GDPR recognizes the following rights in relation to your personal data which you can exercise within the limits and in compliance with the provisions of the law:
- Right of access to your personal data (art. 15);
- Right to rectification (art. 16);
- Right to cancel (right to be forgotten) (art. 17);
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21); the interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him based on legitimate interest, including profiling based on it. The Data Controller abstains from the processing unless he demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing which prevail over the interests, on the rights and freedoms of the interested party or for verification, the exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22);
- Right to revoke, at any time, the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller to the postal address or by e-mail, as indicated above. Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force (art 77) or to act in court (art 79).
- How personal data is protected?
Personal data will be processed both with electronic tools and without the aid of electronic tools, using technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the nature of the data to ensure its integrity and confidentiality and protect it against the risks of illicit intrusion, loss, alteration, or disclosure to third parties not authorized to process them.
Specific information is provided for special treatments:
The Owner reserves the right to modify and update this information at any time. The changes will apply as of their appearance. It is therefore necessary for you to regularly check the information in force.
Edition of 01.08.2023 Previous edition of 12.04.2023