What are cookies, what are they for and who installs them? Cookies are small text strings that the websites you visit send to your device (e.g. PC, tablet, smartphone...) where they are stored and/or read by the navigation browser and which allow the browser to send information to who has installed cookies in order to offer you optimal navigation, produce visit statistics, offer you personalized content and targeted advertising. Cookies are contained in various elements hosted on the site page itself (such as advertising banners, images, videos, etc.).
While browsing this site, you may receive the following cookies on your device:
– first-party cookies : these are cookies sent by the owner's website, which you are visiting,
– third-party cookies: these are cookies sent from a site other than the one you are visiting, which installs its own cookies via the Owner's site.
The management and responsibility of first-party cookies lies with the Data Controller, while on third-party cookies the Data Controller has no control over either the activity of the third party or the possibility that it may modify them over time. In relation to third-party cookies, the Data Controller acts as an intermediary and, in this capacity, refers to the information of the third party, which can be reached via a specific link placed next to each of the cookies indicated in the specific area accessible from the banner or at the bottom .
Other tracking tools. In a similar way to cookies, other tracking tools are being developed that allow the same purposes to be pursued. These tracking tools can be classified according to a series of different criteria, however, the main grouping criterion remains that of the purpose for which they are used: technical or commercial in nature. Among these tools there are for example pixels, fingerprinting tools, etc.
Furthermore, most web browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through their settings. For greater transparency, we indicate the links to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data "GDPR" and the European and Italian legislation on cookies) we wish to inform you regarding the processing of your personal data collected through cookies (and possibly other similar tracking tools) including third-party cookies.
The processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as protection of your privacy and protection of your rights.
- Who is the Data Controller? How to contact him?
The Data Controller is Enerpower Srl with registered office in Monza (MB), at Via U. Boccioni, n. 7, postal code 20900, CF/VAT no. 03172330965, hereinafter the “Owner”. His contact details are as follows: email@example.com
- What cookies does this site use? For what purposes, on what legal basis? Is it mandatory to provide the data? What happens if he doesn't provide them?
The cookies used by this site can be classified according to the following categories: 1) Technical cookies , which are used to make the site work, and 2) Profiling cookies , which are used to track the user's behavior to analyze it in order to offer services. based on your preferences. Below are the relevant details:
- Technical Cookies, which do not require your consent
This category includes the cookies listed below, which pursue the purposes indicated respectively:
- navigation or session cookies , which serve to guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas);
- anonymized analytics cookies are cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form and therefore not attributable to the individual, relating to the number of users on the most visited pages, the places from which they connect, etc. to compile statistics on the service and use of the site. These cookies may also be from third parties. In this case, however, the Data Controller must have made them anonymous (e.g. by anonymizing the IP or masking part of it) and must not allow the third party to cross-reference the information collected through the site with other information already at its disposal.
- functionality cookies , which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
- Legal basis . For technical cookies, the legal basis lies in the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (art. 6.b of the GDPR) as they are necessary to make the site and the service requested by users usable. The use of these cookies does not require your consent.
- Necessity for providing data and consequences . The provision of data collected through the cookies described above is not mandatory; however, it is necessary for connection to the site and provision of the service. In the partial or total absence of this provision, you will not be able to use the site or there may be problems in its use. The list of Technical Cookies used by this site with their relative characteristics (e.g. characteristics, data retention times, etc.) is available in the appropriate area accessible from the banner or at the bottom.
- Profiling cookies and other tracking tools that require your consent
Profiling cookies and other tracking tools can be:
- First party : installed directly by the Owner on their site.
- Third party : installed on the Owner's site by a third party. On third-party cookies and other third-party tracking tools (e.g. Facebook pixel, social plug-in, fingerprinting tools, Google tag, etc.) the Data Controller has no control over the activity and purpose of the third party. part, nor on the possibility that it changes them over time. In this sense the Owner acts as an intermediary. In this capacity, it refers to the information of the third party, which can be reached via the link placed next to each of the cookies indicated in the specific area accessible from the banner or present at the bottom.
Profiling cookies and other tracking tools allow us to follow and track, using automated tools, the user's behavior while browsing the internet. They have the aim of tracing specific actions or recurring behavioral patterns in the use of the functions offered (patterns) to specific, identified or identifiable subjects for the purpose of grouping the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes, so that it is possible to the Owner or to third parties, among other things, also modulate the provision of the service in an increasingly personalized way beyond what is strictly necessary for the provision of the service, as well as send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the internet.
Non-anonymized analytics (statistical) cookies are also profiling cookies , when the Data Controller has not made them anonymous (e.g. has not anonymized the IP) or when it allows the third party to cross-reference the information collected with other which it already has.
- Legal basis . The use of profiling cookies (including non-anonymized analytics) and other tracking tools can only take place with your consent, which constitutes the legal basis for the processing of data collected through such cookies, in compliance with the provisions of art. 6.a of the GDPR. Consent can be provided or revoked by you at any time by operating directly in the appropriate area accessible from the banner or at the bottom.
- Necessity for providing data and consequences . Failure to provide data following your lack of consent for these cookies and other tracking tools has no consequences for you for the purposes of browsing the site and its use, but makes it impossible to offer you advertising messages on online services and goods. with your preferences and real interests expressed as part of your online browsing.
- Are personal data transferred outside the European Union (EU)?
Some data collected may be transferred abroad to locations outside the European Union. This transfer will however be carried out in compliance with the guarantees prescribed by the GDPR for this type of activity (articles 45 to 49). Including: transfer to companies located in countries for which the existence of personal data protection guarantees comparable to those of the GDPR is recognized (White List countries); or to companies with which specific contractual clauses for the protection of personal data approved by the Guarantor Authority or binding rules of companies approved by the Guarantor Authority have been signed or the transfer takes place on the basis of specific exceptions. For further information you can contact the Data Controller as indicated in the point below entitled " What are your rights as an interested party ".
- How long is the data stored?
- Who can know your data? Who do we communicate them to?
Data collected through cookies:
- they may be used by collaborators authorized by the Owner, such as those responsible for maintenance and management of the site, marketing and administration;
- they may also be used by any third parties (service providers, IT infrastructure providers involved in the management and supervision of the site and similar) who operate on behalf of the Data Controller and have been duly appointed as data controllers in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR;
- the data may be transferred to third parties authorized by law to access your data such as, for example, law enforcement agencies and public administration
- to any third parties who install cookies through our site as indicated in their information.
- What are your rights as an interested party?
The GDPR recognizes the following rights in relation to your personal data which you can exercise within the limits and in compliance with the provisions of the law:
- Right of access to your personal data (art. 15);
- Right of rectification (art. 16);
- Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten) (art. 17);
- Right to limit processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21) ; the interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him based on legitimate interest, including profiling based on it. The Data Controller abstains from the processing unless it demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in judicial;
- Right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22);
- Right to revoke, at any time, the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You may exercise these rights by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller at the postal address or by e-mail, as indicated above. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data ( www.garanteprivacy.it ), if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force (art. 77) or to take legal action (art 79).
- How is personal data protected?
Personal data will be processed both with electronic tools and without the aid of electronic tools, using technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the nature of the data to ensure their integrity and confidentiality and protect them against the risks of illicit intrusion, loss, alteration. , or disclosure to third parties not authorized to process them.
- Social plugins
We inform you that on the pages of our site that you visit, plug-ins provided by third parties may be installed (e.g. like, comment, share buttons and other typical functions of social networks and platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.).
These plug-ins will allow your browser to recall contents of the plug-in provider and to transfer personal data concerning you (including for example the pages visited, purchases made, time spent, device and navigation identifiers, likes, comments, shares, etc.). This processing activity involves the collection and communication through transmission of your personal data and requires your consent.
The Owner reserves the right to modify and update this information at any time. The changes will apply from their publication.
LIST OF COOKIES
EDITION OF 01.08.2023